Terms of Entry - Mount Isa Mines Rodeo 2022
These Terms of Entry (Terms) govern your participation in the Mount Isa Mines Rodeo 2022 (Rodeo). The Rodeo is rodeo competition being conducted by Isa Rodeo Limited (ACN 652 352 504) trading as Isa Rodeo (Isa Rodeo).
You must comply with these Terms and any additional instructions notified to you by Isa Rodeo from time to time. You may be disqualified from the Rodeo if you do not comply.
Key dates for the Rodeo (including deadlines for nominations and submission of entries) (Key Dates) will be published on the Isa Rodeo website at www.isarodeo.com.au. These dates may change without notice, so please visit the website regularly.
Entries are open to all APRA members. If an entrant is not an APRA member, they will be required to pay and agree to the terms included with a day membership as part of the nomination process.
How to enter
- To enter the Rodeo, a nomination must be made on the Isa Rodeo website by the nomination deadline.
- If an entrant is under the age of 18, their parent or guardian must read and accept these Terms and enter the nomination on their behalf.
- An entry fee must be paid to Isa Rodeo when the nomination form is submitted. The amount of the entry fee and accepted methods of payment will be published on the website.
- Nominations will not be accepted until the entry fee has been paid.
- An entrant may only enter each event in the Rodeo once but may enter multiple events.
- Prizes vary depending on the event. Prize details will be published on the Isa Rodeo website.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- Prize money will be paid directly to the bank account details provided in the nomination form.
When competing in an event, the entrant must comply with:
- the Australian Professional Rodeo Association Inc. (APRA) By-Laws & Competition Rules (APRA Competition Rules), to the extent they are applicable to the Rodeo and are not replaced or amended by these Terms or the Rodeo Event Rules;
- all National and State laws, regulations and guidelines, and APRA rules and codes of conduct, for the care and treatment of livestock;
- all workplace health and safety requirements and APRA safety rules; and
- current social distancing and gathering guidelines in place while attending and competing at the Rodeo. Everyone has a responsibility to ensure their safety.
The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Awarding of prizes
Prizes will be awarded in accordance with the APRA Competition Rules.
From Friday to Sunday on the rodeo weekend, selected Entries will be streamed from 18:00 to 21:00 AEST in an online broadcast. Isa Rodeo will determine in its discretion which Entries will be included in the broadcast.
Rejection from competition / disqualification
Isa Rodeo reserves the right to reject an entry or disqualify an entrant where the entrant does not meet the required eligibility criteria.
No cheating or attempting to cheat will be tolerated. Disqualification and possible fines and/or disciplinary action from APRA may apply to any entrant who breaches this Term.
Isa Rodeo collects information about you when you enter the competition, including your name and contact details. We collect and use this information to provide you with our goods and services. We may share your information with related companies for the purpose of providing the Rodeo, or as required by law. We may also use your information for other purposes we describe when collecting that information from you. We do not disclose your personal information to overseas recipients. To request access or to update your personal information, please contact us through the details provided on the Isa Rodeo website.
You provide Isa Rodeo with a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free licence (including a right to sub-licence) to exercise all intellectual property rights in your Entry for any purpose.
You consent to Isa Rodeo and any of its licensees or assignees doing any act in respect of your Entry which would otherwise infringe your moral rights, including not attributing authorship of the Entry to you and changing the Entry in any way.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Isa Rodeo and any of its directors, sponsors, employees, agents, officers, contractors and volunteers (together the Indemnified) will not be liable for any loss or damage you incur as a result of your participation in the Rodeo.
You indemnify the Indemnified against any loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Indemnified arising from any claim by a third party in relation to your involvement in the Rodeo, including any loss or damage you cause or suffer while practising for or filming your Entry, and any claim that your Entry infringes another person's intellectual property rights or moral rights.
Isa Rodeo may make reasonable changes to these Terms, the Rodeo Event Rules, or the manner in which the Rodeo is conducted. Isa Rodeo will endeavour to keep you informed of any material changes.
If the Rodeo is cancelled, your entry fee will be refunded.