The ticket holder (“the Customer”) will be required to leave the venue without refund if he/she breaches any of these conditions, violates any law or interferes with other patron’s enjoyment of the Mount Isa Mines Rotary Rodeo (“the Event”). The ticket is sold by Mount Isa Rotary Rodeo Incorporated – MIRRI(“the Seller”) who is responsible for the Event as well as the following conditions:
- There are no transfers, exchanges or refunds on ticket prices except as required by law. The Seller’s responsibility is limited to refunding the ticket price where the Mount Isa Mines Rotary Rodeo is cancelled and not rescheduled. To receive a refund, the Customer must notify the Seller within 30 days of the Event by phone (07) 4743 2706, email email@example.com or mail the ticket with your details to PO Box 353, Mount Isa QLD 4825.
- The ticket purchaser agrees to accept responsibility for ensuring this ticket is not copied and/or used fraudulently.
- The Seller may add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute riders and performers, advertised events or performances. The Seller may also interrupt, shorten, bring forward, delay or stop the Event due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Seller reserves the right to charge the Customer a fee for the replacement of tickets.
- The Customer consents to and will permit the search and inspection of bags and/or possessions at any time, including upon entry into the venue.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the rules relating to the venue. No food or beverage, unsealed drink containers, eskys or glass receptacles may be taken into the venue. No illegal substances or weapons of any nature may be brought into the venue. No animals may be brought into the venue.
- Entry will be refused and no refund given if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way. Tickets are void if on-sold, traded or scalped and/or are not purchased directly from the Seller.
- The Customer’s personal information is gathered, stored and used for the Seller’s use only.