The ticket holder (“the Customer”) will be required to leave the venue without refund if he/she breaches any of these conditions, violates any law or interferes with other patron’s enjoyment of the Mount Isa Mines Rotary Rodeo (“the Event”). The ticket is sold by Mount Isa Rotary Rodeo Incorporated – MIRRI (“the Seller”) who is responsible for the Event as well as the following conditions:
- There are no transfers, exchanges or refunds on ticket prices except as required by law. The Seller’s responsibility is limited to refunding the ticket price where the Mount Isa Mines Rotary Rodeo is cancelled and not rescheduled. To receive a refund, the Customer must notify the Seller within 30 days of the Event by phone (07) 4743 2706, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the ticket with your details to PO Box 353, Mount Isa QLD 4825.
- The ticket purchaser agrees to accept responsibility for ensuring this ticket is not copied and/or used fraudulently.
- The Seller may add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute riders and performers, advertised events or performances. The Seller may also interrupt, shorten, bring forward, delay or stop the Event due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Seller reserves the right to charge the Customer a fee for the replacement of tickets.
- The Customer consents to and will permit the search and inspection of bags and/or possessions at any time, including upon entry into the venue.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the rules relating to the venue. No food or beverage, unsealed drink containers, eskys or glass receptacles may be taken into the venue. No illegal substances or weapons of any nature may be brought into the venue. No animals may be brought into the venue.
- Entry will be refused and no refund given if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way. Tickets are void if on-sold, traded or scalped and/or are not purchased directly from the Seller.
- The Customer’s personal information is gathered, stored and used for the Seller’s use only.
Terms & Conditions – XXXX Island Prize Giveaway - click here 2015 Isa Rodeo.XXXX Island Prize Giveaway.
Congratulations Lauren Jamieson – you and three mates are off to XXXX Island!
Terms & Conditions – Glamping Competition
CONGRATULATIONS! The Winner of the 2015 Isa Rodeo Gold Pass + Glamping holiday is Helen King. Thank you to everyone who entered the competition, we can’t wait to see you all in the Isa!
Conditions of entry into the 2015 Mount Isa Mines Rodeo Facebook Competition
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. By entering this competition, participants warrant that they have read carefully and have fully understood and accept these Terms and Conditions.
The promoters of this competition are the members and employees of the Mount Isa Mines Rotary Rodeo & Synergy Marketing & Public Relations consultancy.
Facebook is in no way sponsoring, endorsing, administrating or associated with this competition.
The Mount Isa Mines Rotary Rodeo employees (not Facebook) are collecting names and email addresses of people included in the competition.
The competition commences on Friday, May 22, 2015 at 8.00am (AEST) and closes on Friday, July 3, 2015 at 5.00pm (AEST). The winner will be announced Tuesday, July 7.
If there is no response from the competition winner by Friday, July 17 the competition will be re-drawn and winner announced on Monday, July 20, 2015.
To enter the competition, entrants must fill in their name and email address on the entry form.
Entry to the competition is free and open to all Australian residents aged 18 years and above with the exception of employees and members of The Mount Isa Mines Rotary Rodeo, Synergy Marketing & Public Relations consultancy, and their immediate families.
The winning entry will be selected via a random draw. The winner will be notified via private Facebook message and email.
The competition results will be published online on the official Facebook page of The Mount Isa Mines Rotary Rodeo.
Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be considered ineligible.
E-mail addresses will be collected by Synergy Marketing & Public Relations consultancy and added to the e-newsletter database for the Mount Isa Mines Rotary Rodeo. They will not be used in any other way.
Entrants are only allowed to enter the competition once. Duplicate entries will be deleted before the winner is selected.
The prize is valued at a total of AUS $4,095. The prize is not redeemable for cash and cannot be sold.
2015 Prize Breakdown
- 5 Nights’ accommodation, 2 adults, Flash Camp Deluxe Tent in the Pop Up Tent City (5 – 9 August, 2015) ($1,645)
- Flights for two to Mount Isa (up to the value of $1,500) – flights will be booked by Mount Isa Mines Rotary Rodeo
- 5 Day Ultimate Rodeo Experience for 2 ($950)
5 Day Ultimate Rodeo Experience inclusions:
- Gold class seating for the best view in the grand stand for 2
- 2 x 3 day pass to the 2015 Mount Isa Mines Rotary Rodeo
- Premium behind the scenes arena and chute tour for 2
- Entry to Bush Poets Breakfast (5 August) for 2
- Entry to Mail Man Express Horse Race (6 August) for 2
- Mount Isa Unearthed Tour (entry for 2 to visit Outback @ Isa and go underground on the mine tour, entry to Riversleigh Fossil Centre, Art on Alma and The Isa Experience Museum)
- = $4,095
The winner of the prize package cannot transfer parts of the prize to other people. The prize remains a package and cannot be split up. The flights will be booked by Mount Isa Mines Rotary Rodeo.
The winning package is only transferable once to one other nominated person if the winner is unable to make it to the Rodeo and must notify Synergy Marketing & Public Relations consultancy on email@example.com before July 25, 2015.
The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize or any variation in the prize advertised and the prize provided. No correspondence will be entered into. They will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of winning a prize.
Any costs relating to alterations to confirmed details, where applicable, will be at the expense of the prize winner. All personal expenses, including meals will be at the expense of the winner.
Each entrant release and indemnifies Mount Isa Mines Rotary Rodeo and Facebook against all liability *including tax liability), cost, loss or expense arising out of participation in the competition, or any incident or accident that may arise during the stay including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. The entrant acknowledges and agrees that the promoter will not be liable for any loss suffered by the entrant that may arise from the use by the entrant of any property during the stay.
Travel insurance is not provided and the promoter recommends that the prize winner and travel companion obtain comprehensive travel insurance including medical coverage (at their own expense) prior to travel.